Our vocational courses have been specifically designed to give you the advantage of practical, work-related skills and experience in addition to a recognised and highly respected qualification.
You will be taught in classes with UK students and possibly other international students.
Our vocational courses (Level 3) are ideal if you have a passion for a specific career area and want to develop your knowledge and skills.
- 4 or 5 GCSEs (depending on subjects) grades 9-4 (A*-C) in English, Maths and relevant subjects (or the equivalent)
- UKVI SELT (overall CEFR B1 Level) from an approved text centre with no element below B1.
- Successful interview with a course leader or college officer.
- A personal statement
- Financial proof showing you have the necessary maintenance funds for your stay.
- Compulsory supplements and other entry requirements may also be applicable (e.g. portfolio or audition for Art related subjects).
Note: Please, always check entry requirements with us.
- Chichester College maintains it's rating on the Tier 4 list of Register of Sponsors. Thanks to this rating you know that Chichester College is a good sponsor for any international student.
- Please check www.gov.uk for current visa requirements.
*Note: A limited number of scholarships of £2,250 per student will be awarded based on the interview and the student’s academic results.
Additional costs may apply for uniform and/or some equipment
What is a Vocational subject?
Watch our video of the Chief Executive Office of CGG, Shelagh Legrave, explain vocational subjects at Chichester College.
Chief Executive Shelagh LegraveCourse Q&A