Higher Education (International)
Higher National Certificates (HNCs) and Higher National Diplomas (HNDs) are very well established and highly regarded by UK universities and employers.
HNCs are equivalent to first year of an undergraduate degree and the HND the second year.
You will be taught in classes with UK students and possibly other international students.
Higher Education Factsheet
We have a range of Higher Education courses designed to gain places at top UK universities or lead to dream careers.
- Animal Management
- Computing Design & Security
- Creative Media & Journalism
- International Hospitality & Tourism
- Performing Arts
- Sport, Health and Fitness
More courses available, please contact us for details.
Access to Higher Education Level 3
- You will generally need GCSE Maths and English at grade 4 (C) or above (or equivalent) although individual course requirements may vary.
- Successful interview with course leader or college officer.
- UKVI SELT (overall CEFR B2 Level) from an approved test centre with no element below B2.
HNC (Level 4) and HND (Level 5)
Higher National Certificate (HNC Level 4) and Higher National Diploma (HND Level 5) are vocationally-focused courses that are highly regarded by universities and employers. They provide students with the education, training and confidence needed to establish a successful career.
Note: Entry requirements for HE courses are unique for each course and are subject to change. Please check with us for the very latest information.
Top-Up Degrees (Level 6)
If you already have a Higher National Diploma and would like to study further, a top-up degree is an ideal way to turn your qualification into a full honours degree.
Access to Higher Education (Level 3)
HNC (Level 4)/HND (Level 5)
Top-up Degrees (Level 6)