Our A-level programme is open to students of all ages. Most students study three A-levels and continue onto higher education.
By successfully completing the two years A-levels at Chichester College, you will improve your career prospects, whether you want to go on to university or in to employment.
- 5 GCSE grades 9-4 (A*-C) in English, Maths and relevant subjects (or the equivalent).
- UKVI SELT (overall CEFR B2 Level) from an approved test centre with no element below B2.
- Note: For Maths and any Science A-levels, grade 6 (B) minimum is required in GCSE Maths and Science (or the equivalent). For Computer Science experience using high level programming languages is required.
- Successful interview with a course leader or college officer.
- Personal statement
- Financial proof showing you have the necessary maintenance funds for your stay.
- Compulsory supplements and other entry requirements may also apply (e.g. portfolio or audition for Art related subjects). Please, always check entry requirements with us.
Note: Please, always check entry requirements with us.
- A-level English Literature and Language, Law, History, Politics and Media studies are not currently available for International students.
- English Language Support Course Book Fee: £90; Additional costs may apply for some equipment.
- Successful candidates are required to complete a GCSE to A-Level transition project.
- Chichester College maintains it's rating on the Tier 4 list of Register of Sponsors. Thanks to this rating you know Chichester College is a good sponsor for any international student.
- Please check www.gov.uk for current visa requirements.
*Note: A limited number of scholarships of £2,250 per student will be awarded based on the interview and the student’s academic results.
Note: Additional costs may apply for some equipment.
Virtual Open Day
Check out our virtual Open Day A-levels session below:
Subject Sessions: A-levels
Watch On-Demand in our A-levels Video Archive
A-levels More Information