Gain confidence in our increasing digital world.
With more services and activities moving online, being able to use digital devices to complete everyday tasks is becoming increasingly important.
Whether it’s to take part in online forums to extend your knowledge of your course, access the wealth of online resources available 24/7, or benefit from the convenience of using online platforms to stay connected to family and friends, we’re offering FREE courses which are intended to help you grow in confidence in our increasingly digital world.
Improve digital skills
Learn how to:
- Use a digital device, search engines and handle information
- Create and edit documents, images, audio and video
- Use email and make video calls
- Pay for items and services online
- Stay safe and be responsible online
- Access job search websites and create a digital CV
- Manage online banking
- Keep up-to-date with local and national news
Nationally recognised qualification
Designed for those aged 19+, this is a FREE nationally recognised digital skills qualification.
- Complete from the comfort of your own home
- Personalised learning programme
- Friendly Digital Skills tutors will answer your queries and guide you through your course
- Face-to face support sessions at each of our colleges available
Join the course
For more information about the course, including how to join, please phone or email: