Achieve Chartered Manager status
The Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship is an exciting opportunity to gain a BA (Hons) Management Practice validated by the Open University, with the option to achieve Chartered Manager status from the Institute of Leadership and Management.
A Chartered Manager is highly sought-after as someone who can take responsibility for people, projects, operations and/or services to deliver long-term organisational success. Successful completion of the Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship demonstrates you have developed and achieved the following learning outcomes:
- Knowledge and understanding
- Cognitive skills
- Practical and professional skills
- Transferable skills
The programme will take 3-4 years to complete.
Download Programme Brochure
Who is it for?
The Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship is for new and existing staff who already have some degree of responsibility in their roles, which may include:
- Senior Manager
- Head of Department
- Operations Manager
- Team Leader
How will I study?
- Face-to-face tutorials and study days at Chichester College (approx. 7 per year)
- Work-based learning modules
- Online course materials can be accessed 24/7 for completely flexible study
- Engage with peers via online forums
- Workplace assessments by Apprenticeship Assessor (approx. 4 per year)
How do I find out more?
The Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship is conferred by the Open University. It is delivered by Chichester College.
To find out more you can download the brochure, call the Chichester College apprenticeship team on 01243 812948, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.