This holiday, Chichester College Sports Centre is the place to be! We have introduced a brand new range of fun and exciting sessions throughout the day for 5-14 year olds. These sessions will keep your children active, as well as challenge them to be creative and work as a team.
For 8+year olds we offer full supervised care throughout the whole day (8am -6pm) including a hot meal before collection at the end of the day.
Our flexible holiday club sessions offers variety and choice and is very simple to book with our 'pick and mix' style programme.
For a copy of our latest Holiday Club Programme and Terms & Conditions, click on the relevant link below:
Christmas Holiday club coming soon....
To book, call 01243 812936 to check session availability. Once chosen, form and payment can be completed over the phone.
We also offer a range of activities throughout the school term:
- For ages 8-14yrs.
- Friday Beginners Course (12-weeks) = £81
- Friday Intermediate Course (12-weeks) = £67.50
- Saturday Beginner Course (12-weeks) = £67.50
- Saturday Intermediate Course (12-weeks) = £67.50
- Saturday Advanced Course (12-weeks) = £67.50
*Children are fully supervised by SPA or CWA qualified instructors and will work towards the NICAS scheme. Log books can be purchased at the Sports Centre Reception for £5.
Click here to see a video of this nationally approved scheme.
All climbing equipment is provided for the session.
-Invitation only, must have completed NICAS level 2.
- 5-7yr old 12 week course = £40.50
- 8-12yr old 12 week course = £54
- 12 week course (5-14yrs) = £54
- Cost £3.50 per week (£3.00 if booked in a 6-week block)
- Fitness training and gym use for 11-15 year-olds.
Many of the clubs are proving very popular so we operate a waiting list system if the course is already full. For more information or to book a place, please call us on 01243 812936 or email firstname.lastname@example.org